- 1 lb of freeze dried potatoes
- 2 lbs of boneless pork meat
- 3.5 ounces of peanuts. (the peanuts need to be toasting and processed coarsely)
- 2 tablespoons of crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons of aji panca molido (sundried red aji paste)
- 2 tablespoons of aji mirasol (sundried yellow aji chili)
- ¼ cup of red vinegar
- 1 cup of a dry white wine
- 3 crackers
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- 4 cups of chicken bouillon
- ¼ cup of port wine
- In a medium sized skillet brown the freeze-dried potatoes. The place the potatoes in a bowl and cover with water and let sit for 30 minutes.
- With ¾ of the pork meat cut into large pieces. Then with the remaining ¼ you will want to cut into small pieces.
- Marinate the meat in a mixture of the following ingredients: vinegar,salt and pepper, cumin, white whine, aji and garlic
- Fry the large pieces of pork in ½ cup of oil and remove when done.
- In the same oil fry the small pieces of pork.
- When done frying the meet pour the leftover oil into another pan, add another ½ cup of oil pour in the marinade and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the bouillon and freeze dried potatoes. Mix all the contents.
- Reduce the heat of the pan and continue to cook for 1.5 more hours. You will want to stir the contents in the pan frequently Then add the meat and continue to cook for another 30 minutes. Add the toasted peanuts after 30 minutes along with the crackers and port wine.
- Serve this dish along side a side of steamed white rice.