Prep time: 40 minutes
- 1 lb white fish (fillet) (tilapia is commonly used)
- The juice from 6 limes
- 1 teaspoon of aji amarillo paste, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon of diced chili pepper
- 1 grated piece of garlic
- ½ teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to your liking
- 1 sweet potato that will be cut in thick slices.
- Slice the fish fillet into very thin pieces. Put the filet on a cold plate. Reepeat this step with each fish filet you have. Sprinkle all the cut filets with salt.
- In a bowl combine the lime juice, aji amarillo paste, diced chili pepper, garlic, ginger, olive oil, salt and pepper. Using a spoon pour the juice over the fish making sure to cover it all.
- In the center of each plate put two sweet potato slices, then sprinkle your garnish on it and server the dish cold